No longer in operation after Hexo announced on Oct. 24 it was winding it down.
Patients struggle to find adequate symptom relief from conventional treatments.
He’ll hold a 60% stake in More Life and Canopy Growth will own the remaining 40%.
Legislation raises the age limit to consume cannabis in the province from 18 to 21.
Involves production of a minimum of 2.2 million BRNT-branded vape pens.
Cuts are expected to result in monthly cash savings of about $400,000.
Withdraws 2020 outlook, citing slower pot store rollouts and early signs of pricing pressure.
Firm’s pharmaceutical business, Spectrum Therapeutics, has made strides in the UK and Luxembourg.
Organized crime’s market share and youth consumption have not yet fallen, and tools to detect stoned drivers are still lacking.
A wave of cannabis-infused beverages is coming as Canada welcomes legal edibles in December.
Legal sales of just US$1 billion are dwarfed by an illegal market still estimated at $5 billion to $7 billion.
$12 million of biological assets and about $65 million of inventory not authorized by CannTrust’s licence.
Follows Health Canada’s suspension of pot company’s licences to produce and sell pot.
Pot products producer’s authority to produce and sell cannabis had been suspended.
Bruce Linton to be a director at Mind Medicine, which is seeking to establish safe psychedelic-assisted treatments for mental illness.