CMTS presents its newest attraction: Terminal 4
Central hub of the Canadian Manufacturing Technology Show picks up the airport theme at the International Centre.
“Expecting More” takes flight at CMTS 2013.
TORONTO — The Canadian Manufacturing Technology Show (CMTS) has returned to the International Centre in Mississauga, Ont. after 14 years in downtown Toronto, and is marking its return to the convention centre site near the city’s Pearson International Airport with a terminal of its own.
Terminal 4 – Where Knowledge Takes Flight will have its own check-in concierge desk, luggage carousel “stage,” duty-free manufacturing shops, VIP lounge and dining areas.
It delivers on the CMTS 2013 theme of “Expect More,” said Julie Pike, SME’s manager of CMTS, which takes place Sept. 30 to Oct. 3.
Sponsored by Sandvik Coromant Canada, Terminal 4 will be located in the central hub of the show, connecting the event’s five halls where hundreds of exhibits will be on display. Terminal 4 will feature:
• Duty-Free Manufacturing Shops offering resources from CMTS organizer SME, Tooling U and other industry partners.
• A special presentation stage on the luggage carousel.
• A glimpse into the future of the automotive and medical industries, with revolutionary displays and demos.
• The only dedicated WiFi zone at CMTS.
• An upscale food court experience with reserved dining options.
• A VIP lounge, overlooking the airport tarmac.
• Access to the complimentary CMTS shuttle buses to host hotels.
• Access to the complimentary CMTS shuttle bus to Pearson Airport.
• Concierge service desk to assist guests with questions about everything from CMTS and restaurant referrals to cell phone-charging services.
CMTS is presented by SME (Society of Manufacturing Engineers). PLANT is a CMTS media sponsor.
Visit www.cmts.ca or call 888-322-7333 for more information.