IPS 4000 operates in either a stand-alone mode or networked through the BMS to maximize performance.
Armstrong Fluid Technology’s IPS 4000, an integrated pumping system multi-zone control, optimizes energy performance, system handling and installation.
The control has a “sensor within” so it doesn’t rely on remote sensors to optimize the control of any variable flow HVAC system. With patented Best-Efficiency staging in a headered configuration, the IPS 4000 operates in either a stand-alone mode or networked through the BMS to maximize the performance profile of up to six pumps in 12 zones.
• Performance efficiency exceeding ASHRAE 90.1 2010, MEI 2015 compliant and achieves IE3.
• Easy installation and integration with existing HVAC systems.
• Field configurable by the user interface.
• Parallel sensorless technology.
• Enhanced performance data for optimized staging of pumps.
• Multi-zone control.
• Control of the by-pass valve in the de-coupler line, ensuring minimum flow rate requirements.
• Automates variable primary pump stations in response to changing number of chillers/boilers.
• Reads the flow from pumps, a flow meter or both.
Armstrong Fluid Technology, based in Toronto, makes intelligent fluid flow equipment.