Panasonic Toughbook G2 tablet
Panasonic Enterprise Solutions Division of Panasonic Canada Inc.’s new Toughbook G2 is a fully rugged two-in-one detachable tablet features user-removable expansion packs (xPAK’s).
The Toughbook G2’s modular design supports the evolving demands of manufacturing, retail, transportation, logistics, field services, utility, public safety and federal agency customers, offering increased flexibility and enhanced productivity.
With three modular expansion areas and up to 36 different xPAK combinations, users can customize the Toughbook G2 to suit their needs, with features such as a serial port, thermal camera, barcode reader, quick-release SSD and more.
- 1’’ 1,000 nit display
- Three modular expansion areas
- Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1
- 16 – 32GB memory and 512 – 1TB OPAL quick-release SSD (NVMe)
- Dual SIM (physical and eSIM)
- Five hours battery life (MobileMark 2014)
- Three programmable buttons including convenient side mounted A3 button
- 88 dB loud speakers
- FirstNet Ready
- Webcam privacy cover
- Optional keyboard