Gas and liquid control
Parker Hannifin’s Porter Instrument Division has expanded its P-Series area flow meter line to accommodate greater flow rates, temperatures and environmental conditions.
Parker Hannifin’s Porter Instrument Division has expanded its P-Series area flow meter line to accommodate greater flow rates, temperatures and environmental conditions for oil and gas production, food manufacturing, power generation, chemical and petrochemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
The new line expands the flow meter range to include:
• Gas flows up to 350 sft3/m (9,910 slpm) of air.
• Liquid flows up to 450 gpm (1,700 lpm) of water.
• Pressures up to 4,000 psig (275 Bar) and higher.
• Temperatures up to 300 degrees C and higher.
• NEMA and IP enclosures for weatherproof applications.
• Intrinsically safe transmitter and alarm options.
• Certified calibrations conforming to ISA RP 16.6, NIST traceable.
• An extensive selection of construction and elastomeric seals.
• High accuracy and repeatability.
The Porter Instrument Division, based in Hatfield, Pa., makes precision instruments for the measurement and control of gases and liquids.