Cat 3 hydrostatic internal combustion forklift series
Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas group launched its Cat 3,000 – 7,000 lb. hydrostatic internal combustion (IC) forklift series.
The line features a field-proven, EPA emissions-compliant engine and hydrostatic drive system designed to help customers optimize their productivity, provide intuitive control in heavy-duty applications, and reinforce operator comfort and safety.
The new Cat lift truck series is designed for heavy-duty applications, such as building materials, lumber and manufacturing. At the heart of the lift truck is a hydrostatic drive train that circulates hydraulic fluid to power wheels, allowing for acceleration, directional change and increased uptime.
The Cat 3,000 – 7,000 lb. hydrostatic IC lift trucks offer various standard features and custom options for indoor and outdoor operations.
- A fuel-efficient engine lineup
- A fully hydrostatic drive system combined with full software integration with the hardware
- Low-maintenance wet disc brakes
- A spacious operator compartment, intuitive controls and five preset performance modes
- Access to major parts and equipment