The company has undertaken a rigorous inspection of their natural gas pipeline system in B.C. since the blast, it said.
At least 18 factories and other facilities run by General Motors, Ford and Fiat Chrysler affected.
Automakers were hoping that the plants can return to normal operations as temperatures moderate on Saturday and into next week.
The plan is to use river water to flush out underground salt deposits and store natural gas in the caverns.
Corridor Resources wants to expand but the previous Liberal government imposed a moratorium in 2014 that prohibits hydraulic fracturing.
Enbridge has said it wants to get its pipeline capacity up to 80 per cent after the unexplained explosion near Prince George last month.
The return-to-service plan has been reviewed by the National Energy Board.
Pipeline explosion in October means supply will be reduced by 50% to 80% during the coldest months of the year.
Construction will take a few days, no timeline on when the repair work will be completed.
An explosion and fire Tuesday night led to a shut down of the firm’s main natural gas pipeline through British Columbia.
The blast Tuesday shut down the Enbridge natural gas pipeline about 15 kilometres northeast of Prince George.
$40-billion joint venture that includes a gas liquefaction plant in Kitimat.
A group of smaller scale gas midstream and power assets in Canada and San Joaquin power assets in California sold.
Ford says the change will save families $80 a year and small businesses will save $285 annually.
Announcement comes less than a year after Petronas and partners scrapped $36-billion megaproject in BC.