Use partnerships to build your webinar attendance
Do you have a great idea for a fabulous content-rich webinar that would educate your prospects and build your business, but you have a small e-mail list?
Partner with a company with a large list and provide a co-branded webinar. Simply do the following:
• Make a list of ideal potential partners from companies, associations or media.
• Approach them by phone (do not e-mail them) on the basis that you will be providing real value to their customers, members or subscribers.
• Provide a recorded copy of your webinar as an example of what you are proposing for the co-branded event.
• Make changes as applicable to your webinar to tailor it to their audience.
• Optionally offer a great deal on your follow-up product or service to subscribers that comes courtesy of your partner.
I recently recorded a webinar called 30 Minutes to Manufacturing Profits which will help you improve your industrial marketing and is a great example of a lead generation webinar. Get a free copy by clicking here.
Andrew Shedden is the president of Broadfield Communications, a company that helps manufacturers improve their marketing and selling results. For instant access to over 75 articles, tools, tips and other resources that will improve your industrial marketing visit: http://www.broadfieldcommunications.com.