Opinion: Webinar presentation tips
Have you ever been to a seminar and nearly fell asleep in your chair? Well a webinar is really no different. You can’t bore your audience into buying from you.
Here are some tips to keep them interested:
- Consider a half-hour rather than a one-hour webinar;
- Keep it organized – use introduction, body and conclusion in your presentation;
- Tell them what you are going to tell them, tell them, and then tell them what you told them;
- Break up your presentation with time for polls or questions;
- Make sure your presentation slides contain visuals in addition to text;
- 3 bullet points per slide is a good number;
- Change your slides every one to two minutes to hold interest;
- Vary your speaking speed and volume; and
- Have more than one presenter.
I recently recorded a webinar called 30 Minutes to Manufacturing Profits which will help you improve your industrial marketing and is a great example of a lead generation webinar. For a free copy click here.
Andrew Shedden is the president of Broadfield Communications, a company that helps manufacturers improve their marketing and selling results. For instant access to over 75 articles, tools, tips and other resources that will improve your industrial marketing visit: www.broadfieldcommunications.com