Inwardly focused communications won’t motivate prospects.
Inwardly-focused communications won’t motivate your prospects: they want communications that provide value. You’ll have seen some of the following on company websites or in printed marketing materials:
• Our company is great.
• We have a fleet of new delivery trucks.
• We have a state of the art manufacturing facility.
• We have the most dedicated employees in the industry.
• We have a management team with over 900 years of combined experience.
• We live to serve our customers.
As far as early stage buyers are concerned, all of these sentences are wasted words. Your prospects want communications that help them sort and simplify a mass of conflicting information. They want communications that will help them improve performance.
Focus on unbiased, prospect-focused communications that educate and help prospects evaluate options.
Contact Andrew Shedden at (705) 876-0634 or visit http://broadfieldconsulting.com.