Wanted: Companies with winning growth strategies
Nominate candidates for the Private Business Growth Award, presented by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Grant Thornton.
Is your private Canadian business or a company you know of achieving impressive growth? The stories of manufacturers that are committed to strategic and holistic growth need to be shared, not only to draw attention their phenomenal businesses and their impressive achievements, but to illustrate to Canadians that it can be done.
The Private Business Growth Award, presented by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Grant Thornton LLP, is a great opportunity to share and celebrate their inspirational stories.
Eligible manufacturers must be a privately held Canadian companies, in business for at least three years, and generating more than $5 million in annual revenues. The award will go to the company that best demonstrates:
• Innovation (products and services; internal processes)
• Market development (a go-to strategy, expansion into new domestic or international markets)
• People and culture (helping employees learn and develop)
• Strategic leadership (leadership team, strategic direction, succession planning, stakeholder relations, community involvement)
• Improvements in financial measures (revenue and profitability)
Finalists will be celebrated at a gala dinner on November 25 in Toronto, with the winner receiving:
• media and advertising promotion;
• a one-year membership to the Canadian Chamber of Commerce; and
• accounting and/or advisory services from Grant Thornton LLP ($10,000 value).
Submit nominations by July 10. For more information visit PrivateBusinessGrowthAward.com.
E-mail questions to GrowthAward@ca.gt.com.