Now the recession is over and the recovery is underway, what comes next for manufacturers?
TORONTO: Now the recession is over and the recovery is underway, what comes next for manufacturers?
Grant Thornton LLP in Canada, an accounting and business advisory firm, is hosting a seminar in Toronto on May 11 that will address what it will take to succeed as a next generation manufacturer.
Keynote speaker, John Brandt CEO of The MPI Group, a global research firm, will lead the discussion on what separates the winners from losers in achieving global competitiveness. And speakers from leading Ontario manufacturers as well as industry experts will share strategies for seizing opportunities when conditions are challenging.
• Steve Diakowsky, president & CEO, Allan Candy
• Tim Rider, regional vice-president, commercial financial services, RBC
• Ed Levy, president, Rand Logistics
• Ryan Newell, CFO, Spinrite Yarns
• Bjorn Tranebo, general manager and vice-president, Wheelabrator Group
• Bill Surphlis, managing partner, Grant Thornton Productivity Improvement
Canadian PLANT is the media sponsor of this event, which takes place at Ontario Place in the Atlantis Pavilion, 955 Lakeshore Blvd. W. in Toronto.
Start time is 9 a.m. For more information or to register click here, or phone (416) 360-3066.