Show runs from Sept 28 to Oct.1 at the International Centre.
September 24, 2015
by PLANT STAFF
The Canadian Manufacturing Technology Show (CMTS) 2015, which runs from Sept. 28 to Oct. 1 at the International Centre in Mississauga, Ont., will host more than 8,000 industry pros and 700 exhibitors.
Hazenfratz, Canada’s 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year, will open the show with a presentation on how to grow a manufacturing business in Canada.
“All too often, we fall into a negative tone when we talk about the Canadian manufacturing sector when we should be celebrating our successes,” said Hasenfrat. “It’s time to tell positive stories of success, about companies with fantastic productivity and amazing products who are growing and winning right here at home.”
Here are some other CMTS highlights:
• A hands-on learning environment and comprehensive equipment exhibit featuring New Technology Zones.
• RAPID Canada 3D Printing Pavilion and Conference, an industry-leading forum presenting the latest trends in additive manufacturing, rapid technologies, 3D printing and 3D scanning, and featuring a keynote by Jeff DeGrange, CCO of Impossible Objects.
• The Automotive Parts manufacturers’ Association (APMA) Automotive Outlook Conference, a comprehensive look at the North American auto sector, including industry outlook and forecasts.
• Innovation Alley, an area dedicated to cutting-edge technology displays, including automotive and aerospace prototypes, robots and virtual reality systems.
• Tech Talk Theatre, a complimentary series of educational sessions accompanied by live demonstrations of the FESTO BionicOpter, an ultra-lightweight drone.
• Medical Manufacturing Innovation Series, a panel discussion focused on ways to improve Canada’s medical and biomedical industry, including implants, orthopedics and prosthetics.
Click here for more information.