Cascade Aerospace announces 2016 supplier award winners
Top marks for key factors in manufacturing, support services and distribution.
ABBOTSFORD, BC — Cascade Aerospace has announced six winners of its 2016 Supplier Awards, given to companies that have supported the aerospace manufacturer’s contracts, notably the Royal Canadian Air Force’s CC-130H and CC-130J Hercules fleets.
The winners were announced at the Aerospace, Defence and Security Expo in Abbotsford, BC Aug. 12.
Cascade, based in Abbotsford, said each of Cascade’s top suppliers were evaluated based on delivery, quality, communications and cost reduction initiatives in manufacturing, support services and distribution.
The winners are:
• Trulife Engineered Solutions, Bellingham, Wa., a precision CNC machine shop specializing in production CNC milling and turning, and prototyping.
• Pyrotek Heat Treating, Abbotsford, BC, a supplier of certified aluminum heat treat services to the Pacific Northwest.
• MHD Rockland, Pointe-Claire, Que., a worldwide stocking distributor of aircraft OEM parts.
• KLX Aerospace, Miami, Fla., with offices in Montreal and Vancouver, a supplier of aerospace fasteners and consumables.
• Kellstrom Industries, Roselle Ill., suppliers of OEM and aftermarket components.
• DGI Supply, Cambridge, Ont., industrial supply company.
Cascade Aerospace is an operating unit of IMP Aerospace & Defence, a specialty aerospace and defence contractor based in Halifax.