Agreements cover flight simulators to training programs.
MONTREAL — CAE has secured flight training contracts worth $200 million, which includes the sale of 14 full-flight simulators to airlines and aircraft operators, including Southwest Airlines and Uzbekistan Airlines.
The Montreal-based manufacturer of flight training simulators said the agreements cover a broad range of CAE’s training solutions, from equipment to commercial pilot training.
The contracts include:
• Five Boeing 737 full-flight simulators to Southwest Airlines in North America
• One Boeing 767 full-flight simulator to Uzbekistan Airlines in Asia
• One Boeing 737NG full-flight simulator to Avenger Flight Group in North America
• One A320 full-flight simulator to Sofia Flight Training in Eastern Europe
• Six full-flight simulators, including one Boeing 737NG, one Boeing 787, three A320s, and one MD11F to undisclosed airlines and aircraft operators in North America
• Two training agreements for commercial pilot training with leading European airlines