By 2035, vehicles with remote technology will acquire nearly 25% of the car market. The adoption of autonomous vehicles (AV’s) is set to bring a significant economic, social and environmental change in our industries.
IoT Events along with the City of San Diego presents the Industrial Autonomous Vehicles Conference. Stakeholders will discuss the most disruptive practices that will harness safety and security while building a cost-effective solution for each industry to upgrade their current operations.
Topics to be discussed:
• Autonomous Vehicles Impact on Different Industries
• Wireless Communication Systems for Different Functions
• Privacy and Data Security
• Smart Machines for Smart Farming
• Creating a Digital Mine to Achieve the Next Level of Safety & Productivity
• Robotics in the Logistics Industries
• Level 5 Automation