73rd STLE Annual Meeting & Exhibition
May 20 - May 24, 2018
1301 2nd Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55403
The STLE Annual Meeting & Exhibition is the lubricants industry’s venue for technical information, professional development and international networking opportunities. Each year STLE’s five-day. The conference showcases 500 technical presentations, application-based case studies, best practice reports and discussion panels on technical or market trends. The annual trade show and Commercial Marketing Forum spotlight the latest products and services of interest.
The event is attended by more than 1,600 lubrication professionals that come from around the world, representing a full range of the industry’s most prestigious corporate, government and academic institutions.
• Daily oral and student poster presentations in over 200 concurrent technical session
• Opening keynote program featuring leading innovators in the field of tribology research and lubrication engineering
• 12 industry-specific courses taught by world-class instructors
• More than 150 exhibitors displaying the industry’s newest technologies, products and services
• International business networking
Canadian contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit event's website
Print this page