International Manufacturing Technology Show 2018
September 10 - September 15, 2018
2301 S Lake Shore Dr., Chicago, Ill. 60616, USA
International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS 2018) will be the 32nd edition attracting buyers and sellers from 117 countries. More than 2,400 exhibitors from the metalworking industry will display their products and productivity solutions at McCormick Place covering 1.3 million net square feet of show floor.
Product category pavilions include:
- Metal Cutting. Contains everything from machining centers and assembly automation to flexible manufacturing systems and lathes.
- Tooling & Workholding Systems. Features jigs, fixtures, cutting tools of all types and related accessories.
- Fabricating & Laser. Home to waterjet, plasma-arc and laser systems, welding equipment and heat treating.
- Other pavilions. Abrasive Machining /Sawing/Finishing; Controls & CAD –CAM; EDM; Gear Generation; Machine Components/ Cleaning/ Environmental; Additive and Quality Assurance.
Presented by: AMT – The Association For Manufacturing Technology
- Integrated Automation, Motion & Drives (IAMD) USA
- Surface Technology USA
- ComVac USA
- Industrial Supply USA
Visit event's website
Print this page