Once you have your podcast recorded you need to promote it. Here are nine tips to help you get the word out.
1. Send it out to all of your newsletter subscribers.
2. Advertise it with a banner ad in an online publication or directory.
3. Send out an electronic press release.
4. Advertise it with Google Adwords.
5. Put it on your blog.
6. Make it available on your website.
7. Set up a podcast feed and send it out to iTunes, Podcast Alley, and other podcast directories.
8. Promote it in an article you submit to a publication or ezine directory.
9. Burn it on a CD and mail it out or promote the CD using direct mail.
I recently recorded a short audio podcast on how manufacturers can effectively position their companies as the only logical choice. It’s called Power Positioning. Click here.
Andrew Shedden is the president of Broadfield Communications, a company that helps manufacturers improve their marketing and selling results. For instant access to over 75 articles, tools, tips and other resources that will improve your industrial marketing visit http://www.broadfieldcommunications.com.